The term 'Stephen Brucker Glass Art' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 124 Hinsdale Road Camillus NY United States 13031. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Receipt of Purchase
At the time of purchse you will receive a receipt which denotes your purchase from our parent company, Throwing Stones Glass Art.
Our refund policy is All Sales Final. Your receipt will state that you have made a purchase from Throwing Stones Glass Art. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after the time of purchase.
To be eligible for a repair, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your repair.
If you are approved, then your repair will be processed, and a credit will automatically be completed and you will be advised of the total cost of the repair as well as subsequent shipping charges. You will be required to submit payment for the repair prior to it being shipped.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged as a result of the failure of our packaging. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 124 Hinsdale Road Camillus NY United States 13031.
Our products are shipped within 2-3 days using the following carriers: USPS . To return your product, you should mail your product to:124 Hinsdale Road, Camillus NY United States 13031. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are eligible for a repair, the cost of return shipping will be added to the cost of the repair. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com